Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Boys...and Miss Scarlett






My sister Karlea and her two boys, Matthew and Connor came for a visit last week!! It was so fun to see them! We went shopping and out to lunch and of coarse played and played with the babies! Scarlett was so interested in Connor, she wanted him to play with her and pay attention to her so bad...unfortunately Connor was more interested in exploring Grandmas house!! It was so fun to have Karlea home I was so sad when she had to go home I wish she could visit permanently!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun, I was wondering what had happened to you I love keeping up on your life and seeing pictures of that pretty girl. I was glad to see you in this last one, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those quick visits with family. It makes you appreciate them more. Can't wait to see you and meet Miss Scarlett!

    ReplyDelete