Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!


What a fun day today has been!! I got almost a full nights sleep last night...Seth took care of the baby all night, yea Seth!! Karlea sang me a very sexy happy birthday, Delaney took me to get my toes painted and to get a treat!! I went to Lunch with my friend Michelle! Seth and Scarlett brought home beautiful roses and took us all, Mom, Dad, Collett, and Delaney to Cheesecake Factory for dinner!! To top it all off Scarlett is having a spend the night with mom and dad, and I am off to Gold Canyon for a massage in the morning!! What a day!! Thank you to everyone for all the Birthday Fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Lunch was fun, despite my crazy messy children! I'm looking forward to tagging along with you for pedicures! Can Karlea sing me a sexy birthday song on my birthday??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna get in on the sexy birthday songs too. Sounds like you had a great day. I'm jealous! You look fabulous after having a baby and Karlea looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You REALLY have the life! What amazing family you have to make sure that your day is relaxing and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fabulous day! You absolutely deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete