Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!





We had such a fun Halloween! As you can see Scarlett was a Pink Punk Fairy!! Yes, Pink hair and all! I had so much fun dressing her up and sprinkling her with sparkles! We went over to mom and dads neighborhood for their annual neighborhood trunk or treat party! It was very fun! Scarlett didn't quite know what to make of all the kids running around in their costumes! Little did she know she fit right in!! What a blast! Tomorrow is her First Birthday what a fun couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little punk fairy!! Too bad she couldn't have trick-or-treated with the boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm freaking out...SO CUTE! I love the pink hair. Transformers and Army men just aren't as cute. (that's what my boys were)Happy Birthday to the big one year old. So crazy, weren't we just pregnant? I am SO glad I'm past that now.

    ReplyDelete