Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sleeping with the Enemy


Yesterday morning Scarlett woke up very early...imagine that! I put her in bed with us hoping she would sleep a little long if I was holding her. I got her back to sleep and started to doze off when I felt something on my arm. In my daze I flicked it off but in a minute was awake enough to realize whatever had been on me was now most likely on Scarlett sleeping beside me. I looked over and saw a two inch scorpion crawling up her back. Needless to say I freaked out and flicked in on Seth!! Thankfully no one was stung in all the commotion! What a way to start a day...5am with a Scorpion in your bed! I love the desert.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My GOSH! I would have been freaking out. SOOOOOO GROSSSSSSSS! I remember killing one of them at my mom's house right after Steve died. Not one of my fonder moments. Glad that none of you were stung.

    ReplyDelete