Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Naughty Time Out Chair











Scarlett is not always the sweet little girl we would like her to be. I always tell Zoe to be glad that she is so big and that in a few months she will be able to pumble Scarlett!! However We are working on time out. I am trying to be very consistent this week hence the green time out chair.




So this is how it goes, Scarlett hits Zoe, Zoe crys I pick Scarlett up and put her in the chair. I am trying to be very serious as time out should be treated very seriously!! As she is sitting in time out I am explaining to her why she has to sit in the naughty time out chair, and that every time she makes Zoe cry she will have to sit there. Her reaction to all this is so funny that I was having a hard time keeping a straight face. She is looking at me straight in the eys and nodding her head in all the appropriate places, when I was done I said Okay? She looked right at me and said Okay!! So there she sat! And yes I had to take a picture or two only so I coulde remeber how funny it was. And yes mom I know it is not funny and no Zoe should not have to get hurt by Scarlett and I am taking it VERY seriously!!!

4 comments:

  1. that first picture made me bust up. she looks seriously ticked! Keep up the good work, I am to the point that I only have to count to one and Sam gets it....most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that adorable face .... I would never use the word "naughty!"
    The chair is only a good idea IF you are sure she is connecting it to hitting. Of course Zoe shouldn't be hit ... could that darling person on the chair really be the culprit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first picture! She's making a face that says don't mess with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...love the mug shots!! Just tell her "no hit" every time you put her in the chair without any other talking. (I learned that from my ABA people). Eventually they get the connection! Very funny pictures.

    ReplyDelete