Monday, June 1, 2009

Nap Time





Zoe fell asleep this afternoon sitting in the corner of her crib with her arm hanging out the side!! After I put her in bed I kept checking the monitor to see if she was asleep yet. She was sitting in the corner playing with the bumper pad. Finally after about ten minutes I decided I would go lay her back down...I walked in and realized she was sound asleep!! It was so funny, I was laughing so hard I thought I would wake her up!! Too cute! Thanks for the laugh Zoe!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, it's Seth's old friend Becki. I peek at your blog every so often and just had to comment on this. That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen and cute too! By the way I love that bumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss those days! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! That is so funny! So glad you didn't wake her though. That would have been...less funny!

    ReplyDelete