Thursday, June 19, 2008

What are you doing little girl!?




Scarlett and I went over to my moms today. While my mom and I were visiting, she was cleaning out her fridge. Scarlett got down on the floor and decided that she should check out what was in the shelves on the door. Look what she found!!  She figured out if she squeezed the bottle she would soon have a big mouth full of chocolaty goodness! You should have heard the pure sounds of pleasure coming from her! Too funny! I was so glad that I had my camera in the diaper bag! 

5 comments:

  1. so glad you had your camera handy-that is too funny. The Robertson in here is coming out! My Dad and I still do that when we are pretty sure no one is looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the funniest thing ever! Talk about a true chocolate lover - and so young! Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days all I want to do is eat chocolate. I crave it. Now I know how to get it into my blood stream faster. Thanks Scarlett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girl after my own heart. She is super smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious and a smart little cookie she is! I am excited to check in with you and see.. Holy Moly.. only 18 days left! I am super excited for you.. I love having a new baby in the home.. I don't know everything seems so calm and homey.. So I am sending my super excitement and love!! Can you feel it? Hey and I am noticing a lack of "mommy" photos!! You need to get in front of the camera! You will one day love it more than you amy now but you are beautiful!!! Smile for me.. :)

    ReplyDelete