Monday, December 3, 2007

Moving Moivng Moving!!

The last couple of weeks have gone by so fast and have been pretty crazy! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Karlea, Don and their two boys came so we had a great time playing with kids. Karlea and I got out a few times alone which was very fun!! After Thanksgiving Dil and Rae (my grandparents) came for a week. They have not been to Az in many years! I was so fun to see them for a few days! After they left the moving began! It rained two out of the three days we were moving that made moving extra fun! We are starting to feel organized downstairs however upstairs looks like a bomb went off...So I am off to conquer the upstairs! Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't even know that you were moving. Have fun. I still have pictures to hang and we moved here 13 months ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay you had told me you were thinking about it, but I never heard the final "yes, we're moving!" congrats. how exciting. I can't wait to see it. anything I can do to help?

    ReplyDelete