Thursday, November 1, 2007

The VERY Pink Party!!






I have been so excited for Scarletts birthday, and today was the day!! We had a wonderful, very pink birthday! Grandpa, Lady and the Aunties came over for cake and presents! It is always so fun to share our special occasions with my family! We are lucky to have them so close, they have been our very helpful "back up team" this year!! What a wonderful first year we have had with this sweet little girl! She is such a joy and I feel so lucky to have her in my life!! I love you, I love you , I love you! Happy Birthday Miss Scarlett!

1 comment:

  1. SO very cute. Scarlet looks adorable, you look fabulous, and the party looks perfect. Amazing cakes...how did you do those?! I'm impressed. I just oder from Costco. Plain and easy. (okay, and a little boring)Anyhow, looks so fun! Happy Birthday Miss Scarlet.

    ReplyDelete