Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jolly Swinging!!



I put the Jolly Jumper up today in the doorway of my bedroom and let her swing while I was doing laundry!! She is not heavy enough to actually jump so for now it works as a pretty good swing. She swung happily for about 40 minutes! It was wonderful! The doll she is riding with has become one of her favorite toys these days! So funny she laughs at her and sucks her face. I think that is what she thinks you are suppose to do to a baby because that is what we do to her, kiss and kiss her face!!

2 comments:

  1. she's so happy! and look at those little bird legs! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swing Baby Scarlett!!! Your face makes me smile.

    Rach...I was showing Matthew all the pictures on the blog this morning, and we clicked over onto your blog. He said, "Aunt Rachel and Baby Carlett." So seeeeeee...he totally remembers you. Can't wait to see ya in September!

    ReplyDelete