Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pretty in Pink?




I have never been a "pink" person...maybe it was because I grew up with a sister who lived in a Pepto Bismo pink room with lots of pink flowers!! When I found out we were having a girl I made it quite clear that this little girl would wear no pink! Well once again I learned I am not in charge as Scarlett came with blue eyes and looks the cutest in pink!! I have to laugh everytime I look in her closet or open one of her drawers and see pink everything! Seth and I decided that we would get Scarlett a swing. I went to Babies R Us to look at them one afternoon. I found myself actually buying the swing that was pink because it was pink! I actually thought it was the cutest one!! So funny how things turn out, I have a little girl that does look pretty in pink!

1 comment:

  1. Duh scarlett is pretty in pink! she is pink pink pionk pink and i miss her come home soon!

    ReplyDelete